Monday, October 10, 2016

Week 8 Reflections

This class has been quite the interesting experience! I am not really sure what I was expecting, but I love how it has turned out. My favorite story so far has been... all of them! But especially the Sultan and the Fish, and Aladdin! It was super interesting to go back through my reading notes and see where they creative process started. It is so amazing how an in depth story can come from such a small spark! I am excited for the rest of this semester and all of the stories we have left to read. Since this class focuses on storytelling, it makes every week exciting!

Image: Flowers from the Floret Flower.

1 comment:

  1. I love the images you use in your posts. They are so bright and cheerful! I love that you mentioned how awesome it is that the stories we create can be so in depth and unique and that all it takes is a small spark to get the creative process rolling. This class really is amazing and is probably one of my favorites I have taken at OU to date. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete