Sunday, September 4, 2016

Feedback Thoughts

Overcoming the Fear of Feedback was something I immediately clicked on. For some reason, criticism is something I do not handle well. Actually, I know for a fact that most people don't handle it well! There are a couple of ways that we can kick this fear out. I think first, you have to start with yourself. I am going to aim at being extremely positive with all of my feedback. People thrive on compliments and do very well when given praise. There is definitely a right and wrong way to be critical. I think if you do 70% positive, 30% feedback, people will be very please. And do not forget to end on a positive! Your last (and first) sentences are definitely the most important. I am excited to see if I can help other students, and hopefully other students can help me!


Image: Stay Positive from GettingEasy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment