Thursday, August 18, 2016

Favorite Place: New York City


There are so many places I want to visit! For now, my favorite place that I have traveled to is New York City. I understand that not everyone loves it, but I love how different it is. Every corner you turn has something new. It is so unique and people travel all over the world just to see it! I am visiting New York again in October and I'm counting down the days. If you haven't been there before, definitely put it on your list.


First Image: Top Of The Rock from GenHERation
Second Image: Personal photo from Top Of The Rock, March 2015. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a great way to set up your post, Haley: having a picture-postcard type of photo side by side with your very own photo looks very cool. And I agree about New York: my favorite thing is the museums... and there are so many museums there!!! I hope you will have a great trip in October!

    And the blog post looks great: images, text, layout, links, everything. Well done!

    ReplyDelete