Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Reading Options

For week 2, I have decided to go with the Biblical unit. I am familiar with the Bible, but I would like to see if these readings have anymore information or can help me understand it better.
I am going to focus on Adam and Eve.
Some other units that caught my attention were: Jewish Fairy Tales, Women Saints and Bible Women. I think I find all of these the most intriguing because it is something that I am familiar with. I understand the language in this more than a classical story like the Iliad. The Jewish Fairy Tales sounded interesting because of the name! I love fairytales, so I am really curious to see what Jewish Fairy Tales are. As for Women Saints/Bible Women, I am all about women empowerment. I would love to hear more stories about women!

Image: Great Women of the Bible from Aquinas and More.

No comments:

Post a Comment